Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by besty <be...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 08:54:52 UTC

AbstractPageableView Example

Hi all,

I've been looking to implement a table which is also refreshed every
request. RefreshingView doesn't quite do the job because I also need to
paging support. I've finally found AbstractPageableView which is exactly
what I need. However, I could not find any example of how to implement it.
It has a protected method called internalSetRowsPerPage() but could anyone
tell me how to use this?

Thanks in advance

Best

Re: AbstractPageableView Example

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

DataView, GridView, and several classes in
org.apache.wicket.examples.repeater (wicket-examples) are
implementations of AbstractPageableView.
Use them as inspiration.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM, besty <be...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been looking to implement a table which is also refreshed every
> request. RefreshingView doesn't quite do the job because I also need to
> paging support. I've finally found AbstractPageableView which is exactly
> what I need. However, I could not find any example of how to implement it.
> It has a protected method called internalSetRowsPerPage() but could anyone
> tell me how to use this?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Best

Martin Grigorov