Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Gernot Veith <ve...@pixel.de> on 2008/04/14 13:32:23 UTC

chart problem

Hello all,

I've created an excel file (template) with two sheets, the 1st one
contains a table and the 2nd one the chart to display the table data.
When I open the file and write it back to the file system, Excel cannot
open the file due to damaged data, even when I didn't write to sheets.
I have to put the table and the chart into the same sheet to make it
work. But this not what  I want to have.
Is it possible to have the table and the associated chart in different
sheets ?  I'm using poi-3.0.2-FINAL-20080204.

TIA
Gernot