Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Radu Tudoran <ra...@huawei.com> on 2016/10/25 07:27:13 UTC

Window Query Example

Hi,
Following the errors I shared in my previous emails when trying to parse a query into window logical operators I would like to ask for a working example of a query that can be parsed and transformed to some logical window operators.

Thanks

Re: Window Query Example

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Look in https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/core/src/test/resources/sql/winagg.iq <https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/core/src/test/resources/sql/winagg.iq>. A few of those tests are disabled with ‘!if (false) …’.

By the way, I am working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-565 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-565>, which is aiming to bring the interpreter (Bindable convention) up to the level of plans implemented by generating code (Enumerable convention). You can see my work-in-progress in https://github.com/julianhyde/calcite/tree/565-interpreter-over <https://github.com/julianhyde/calcite/tree/565-interpreter-over>.