Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by "Joyce, Michael J (398J)" <Mi...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2014/08/04 15:41:11 UTC

Re: RegCM data

Pushing to dev@climate.apache.org

Can we get an example file linked somewhere to help debug? Also, what version of the code are you running?

Thanks much!

--
Michael J. Joyce
Engineering Applications Software Engineer

From: leonardo <le...@yahoo.com>>
Date: Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 11:47 AM
To: "Kim, Jinwon (329M-Affiliate)" <jk...@atmos.ucla.edu>>, "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Cc: rcmes-dev <rc...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Subject: Re: RegCM data

Dear All

It is a NetCDF file.
It does not parse in the RCMES UI.

Paul no problem if you want to post email.

Regards
LC

________________________________
From: Kim, Jinwon <jk...@atmos.ucla.edu>>;
Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Thanks much!

I've gone ahead and filed a ticket for the bug you're experiencing [1].
We'll try to get it resolved as quickly as we can. Thank you for finding
and reporting it!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-501

-- Joyce

Re: RegCM data