Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Flores, Paul A." <PA...@SAIC.COM> on 2016/04/05 15:29:51 UTC

RE: Question: Temporary queues: set up and when do they go away? -Resolved

Robbie,

I was actually looking for an example of the following, which works in the manner I was hoping for.
"const char* response_queue="#response_queue; {create: always delete: always, receiver}"

So now when I close the receiver the queue goes away.

The documentation is definitely moving at a much slow pace than development.  The examples are good but it would help to have more inline comments.

As aside it would be interesting to find some development guidance of how to move from the C++ Messaging API to Proton.  I myself would like to be able to see a side by side comparison of a simple sender and receiver "expressed" in the C++ Messaging API and in C++Proton.  Maybe I should start that as a separate discussion item.

Paul