Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/23 19:24:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] AriesTrader location

When I first opened the discussion on adding an Aries enabled version of
DayTrader (now AriesTrader) into Apache Aries there was some discussion
on where it should live.

Based on the discussion I initially agreed to include the code as a
unique top level module under trunk (trunk/ariestrader-sample) rather
than under trunk/samples.

However, this doesn't seem to be the right location to me.  It is
perhaps a little more complex and a bit more cluttered with old code and
legacy content .... but at the core it is really just another sample and
I think it should be moved under trunk/samples.

If there are no strong objects I'll move it in the next day or two.

I'd like to get this resolved before we create a release candidate.

--
Joe

Re: [DISCUSS] AriesTrader location

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.