Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2005/07/18 17:27:17 UTC

re: using controls, path flow and webservices in one project

Re: using controls, path flow and webservices in one project

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
   Yeah -- I've gotten lazy about nightlies.  :)

   But, the samples/petstoreWeb/build.xml file for the most recent one
you've got should be fine.  It worked this way for the v1m1 release.

   You may need to split some of your source files up in order to
resolve build issues with them -- just depends on how your dependencies
work.

   I often structure projects as:

src/
   controls/
   page-flows/
   web-services/

so that the dependencies can run from the top-to-bottom in that order.

Eddie

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.

Re: using controls, path flow and webservices in one project

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
James--

   Take a look at the samples/petstoreWeb/build.xml Ant file which
builds all of those source artifacts (web services, controls, and page
flows) using *only* the .java file extensions.

   I tend to encourage breaking your web services up from the rest of
the Beehive source artifacts since they often end up running in separate
webapps, though the build should work either way.

   You may need to tweak the source paths depending on how you have your
webapp structured and what your dependencies are, but it should be a
good start.

   Hope that helps.

Eddie