Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Johan Eltes <jo...@callista.se> on 2004/08/05 10:23:09 UTC

Copy pdf files from source to site

Hi!

I have a set of pdf files I would like to copy (just like images) from the
source to the output site as part of building a forrest project.

I've tried to just drop them into my source structure, but they don't seem
to get copied over to the build/site directory.

/Johan

Sv: Copy pdf files from source to site

Posted by Johan Eltes <jo...@callista.se>.
Thanks for the link.
>From what I can judge, my set-up reflects the example. The only difference
is that I have a structure such that the xml file containing the link
element is in a sibling directory to the linked pdf:

dir-a/my.xml
dir-b/my.pdf

The href of my.xml is "dir-b/my.pdf".

/Johan

Re: Copy pdf files from source to site

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Johan Eltes <jo...@callista.se>.
Well, they are copied to tmp but not taken forward to site.

/Johan

Posted by Angeshwar Deepak <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,