Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org> on 2016/03/19 20:14:20 UTC

Github integration

Hi,

I have worked for a while on Spark recently, and like using github for
scm. While not the best tool for code reviews, it certainly is better
than using patches on jiras. We already get a lot of review requests
as Pull Requests anyway. I'd like some community feedback on this.

I think we'd need a vote before we can get it done.

Thanks!
Hari

Re: Github integration

Posted by Jeff Holoman <jh...@cloudera.com>.