Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org> on 2003/06/04 11:29:53 UTC

Re: [Chaperon-users] help - about cocoon 2 generators

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, severine wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a engineer student and I want to create a text generator on cocoon 2 for
> transforming TXT documents into XML.
>
> So, I've read on your website that's the chaperon's project contains Text
> Generator for Cocoon 2 Apache.
>
> I've downloaded chaperon-2.1-final-bin.zip and unzipped it.
>
> I have also installed cocoon 2, apache tomcat.
>
> How can I get the text generator and how can I install it on cocoon 2 ?

Try the lastest milestone of Cocoon 'cocoon-2.1m2', see
http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi

This release includes the Chaperon package and examples.

Stephan.

         Stephan Michels               EMail: stephan@apache.org
         ICQ: 115535699                Tel: +49-030-314-21583