Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by spedone <se...@consulenti.csi.it> on 2010/07/21 15:08:22 UTC

Re: Installing Multiple instances of servicemix

Hi Sanjay

I'm trying to run more instances of service mix on one single server.
I've prepared two different virtual IP, like this:
10.102.151.30
10.102.151.32

You said:

> Its technically possible, but requires some attentiveness.
>
> There are two approaches:
>
> 1. An IP per instance.  Each instance listens on the same port numbers,
> but on specific IPs, not *:8080, but 10.0.0.10:8080 and 10.0.0.11:8080.

Can you explain the sentences above ?
How can I assign an address for a specific instance of service mix ?

I've tried to configure some of the configuration files / properties of
servicemix, but every time, the servicemix binds to 0.0.0.0:<PORT>

Someone can help me ?