Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com> on 2004/02/14 18:04:06 UTC

Woody suggestion

Would it be a good thing for woody-page-styling.xsl to copy attributes
generates?

I needed to get a handle on the elements in my CSS, so I hacked
woody-page-styling.xsl to generate

...but it seems like it would be nice if you could just say this in
your template:

	<wi:group class="whatever">

What do others think?

- Mark

Re: Woody suggestion

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Mark:

Good idea. Also if we need to use client-side Javascript, we can also
define id attributes. Example:

I already use client-side Javascript with CForms (aka. Woody) and plan to
write a short and simple tutorial in wiki of how we can do this.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Of course we must to be sure every id is unique.

Mark Lundquist dijo: