Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/25 23:06:47 UTC

Thank you Gerhard!

A very big thanks to Gerhard Petracek on his first TomEE patch!

Quite the large demo app as well:

 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-901

And here it is live:

 - http://tomee.staging.apache.org/examples-trunk/myfaces-codi-demo/

The README.md needs a little love, but it's a fantastic start!

-David

Re: Thank you Gerhard!

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Nice!
That brings to me: I need to use "tomee:run" in my projects too. :O) Thanks
a lot!

[]s,
Thiago

Re: Thank you Gerhard!

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi david,

most details you need are at [1], [2] and [3].

it's a very condensed example -> you would copy ~80% of the java-code to
show a complete overview.

regards,
gerhard

[1]