Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Moretti, Luciano (MED)" <Lu...@med.ge.com> on 2003/06/25 23:27:04 UTC

How does Maven handle multiple JUnit Test suites

Hello-

I'm implementing multiple junit test suites (standard, and then a Hansel
coverage test suite) on a project we're working on.

Ideally, we'd like the Coverage test suite to be run only on the nightly
builds and have it's own web page.  Right now it's implemented on other
projects using ant tasks, but my group is looking at moving to Maven for
this project.  I'm having problems getting the project to build
currently using Maven, so I haven't been able to experiment on this.

Thanks for any help,

Luciano Moretti