Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net> on 2004/05/12 17:31:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: r9691 - in trunk/subversion: clients/cmdline libsvn_client libsvn_fs_base libsvn_fs_base/util libsvn_fs_fs libsvn_ra_dav libsvn_ra_local libsvn_repos libsvn_wc mod_dav_svn svnadmin svn

> > --enable-maintainer-mode configure flag and run 'make >/dev/null' you
> see
> > all warnings pass by.  Normally there are none :-)
> >
> Thanks for that tip. OK to just fix and commit?

Yes please.

bye,

Erik.

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgeb�hr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net>.

> you
> > > see
> > > >
> > > Thanks for that tip. OK to just fix and commit?
> >
> > Yes please.
> >
> Done. The strange thing is it didn't warn me. I use GCC 2.95.4 (!), but I
> tested the format warning functionality separately. Have to investigate
> more in this...

In that case you might be interested to know that my compiler is

gcc (GCC) 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5)

bye,

Erik.

Posted by "Peter N. Lundblad" <lu...@softhome.net>.
On Wed, 12 May 2004, Erik Huelsmann wrote:

> > > --enable-maintainer-mode configure flag and run 'make >/dev/null' you
> > see
> > > all warnings pass by.  Normally there are none :-)
> > >
> > Thanks for that tip. OK to just fix and commit?
>
> Yes please.

Done. The strange thing is it didn't warn me. I use GCC 2.95.4 (!), but I
tested the format warning functionality separately. Have to investigate
more in this...

Regards,
//Peter