Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Vohra, Anshul" <an...@iu.edu> on 2020/03/28 04:43:54 UTC

Unauthorized access

While trying to setup airavta on my device, when I did the docker-compose up, I get the following response:

Creating network "resources_default" with the default driver
Pulling keycloak (jboss/keycloak:2.5.4.Final)...
Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/jboss/keycloak/manifests/2.5.4.Final: unauthorized: incorrect username or password

What should I do to resolve this

Anshul Vohra
Associate Instructor @ Indiana University - Bloomington
ansvohra@iu.edu<ma...@iu.edu>

+1 (812) 650-8614

Go with the flow

RE: [External] Re: Unauthorized access

Posted by "Vohra, Anshul" <an...@iu.edu>.
Thankyou, this worked!

Anshul Vohra
Associate Instructor @ Indiana University - Bloomington
ansvohra@iu.edu<ma...@iu.edu>

+1 (812) 650-8614

Go with the flow

This seems to be an issue with docker setup. Which operating system are you using? Are you able to pull any other image from the docker hub? I found a thread on docker forum for the same issue(https://forums.docker.com/t/unauthorized-incorrect-username-or-password/35677). Let me know if this solves your issue.

?Thanks,

Aarushi Bisht

Re: Unauthorized access