Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com> on 2001/02/08 13:49:14 UTC

Re: Ted's FAQ "What Web sites are already Powered by Struts?"

I believe I've added the Powered by Struts sites submitted to this
thread so far. Thanks so much!

I've also fleshed out more of the "kickstart" FAQ at

< http://husted.com/about/struts/kickstart.html >.

There are still three questions on my list, in case anyone wants to
jump in.

+ What development tool should I use?
+ How do I develop a Struts application?
+ How do I troubleshoot a problem with a Struts application?

I've some notes about these at the bottom of the page, again, in case
anyone wants to jump in ;-).

When this is complete, I'll propose it for the documentation package.

Of course, any comments or suggestions would be welcome!

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/

Re: Ted's FAQ "What Web sites are already Powered by Struts?"

Posted by Andrew Semprebon <se...@eqsystems.com>.
Posted by Mike Campbell <ug...@unixgeek.com>.

Posted by David Winterfeldt <dw...@yahoo.com>.
> + What development tool should I use?
I like UltraEdit if you're on Windows as a editor.  It
is pretty light, but it does syntax highlighting for
java, jsp, html, perl, sql, c++, etc.  Opens any file
(binary, text, unix-dos-windows line returns and file
types) and can open files through FTP.  It has a
column mode which makes it nice to comment out a
number of rows.  It's only $30 dollars.  I used to use
Visual Cafe a lot, but it's nice to be in something
that doesn't grind away at the hard drive and take up
so much memory.

David