Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/15 12:24:01 UTC

Assigning one IP to multiple VMs

Hello,

I want to implement virtual IP concept using iptables CLUSTERIP described
here:
https://www.tummy.com/blogs/2009/12/04/clusterip-for-load-balancing-and-ha/

Any idea how to assign a single multicast MAC and IP address to multiple
VMs in a security group enabled advanced zone?

Thanks in advance

Re: Assigning one IP to multiple VMs

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
I don't think you can do this with Cloudstack without hacking your way
around it.

---