Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/28 18:42:57 UTC

assigned modules

How would I know what modules/classes are being worked upon already. I
know JIRA is one place to look into, but it may not show a complete
picture until an issue is created for a module. Is there a list i.e.
spreadsheet or a wiki page where we have list of modules and volunteers
working on that?

--
Karan Singh

Re: assigned modules

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Sounds good -- I don't know if people have already seen the classlib
status page [1] which gives a very broad view of what's happening; and
(as you point out) the JAPI tool output [2] that gives a very detailed view.

The tools we need are not reflected in those lists yet, though there has
been some discussion about them on the list.  There are a number of
tests for existing code coming in HARMONY-57, but more tests and
experiences running apps would also be useful.

Regards,
Tim

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html
[2] http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk14-harmony

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: assigned modules

Posted by Erik Axel Nielsen <er...@stud.ntnu.no>.
Hi

Re: assigned modules

Posted by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karan Singh

Re: assigned modules

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hello Nathan,

Welcome :-)

However,  as you may know, it may be difficult to implement annotation
and instrument as we have no Java 5.0 compatible VM which can be used by
Harmony.
Also,  there are prefs implementation in Harmony-88. :-)

Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM

RE: assigned modules

Re: assigned modules