Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Hugh Brien <hu...@novuscg.com> on 2002/03/18 20:20:07 UTC

RE: getUser Id

This is correct.  The Jetspeed Project uses an extended version of RunData in their project so in the TR.props for the Jetspeed probject their Rundat entries are different. In addition the RunData service is broken up into three sub functions:
run.data
parameter.parser
cookie parser

Any one of these pieces can upgraded/replaced etc.

r,
Hugh