Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ravi Gupta 7 <rg...@sapient.com> on 2014/11/11 09:29:23 UTC

Local Tab - could not discover local jvm processes

Hi,
I am using hawtio-app-1.4.19.jar (tries 1.4.17 / 1.4.19).
When I click on the Local Tab. I got the message: Local Tab - could not discover local jvm processes.
I also notice that Dashboard tab is also coming with boundaries only. I tried to remove all cached files too.

It was working previously from last 2 months. Today it's not running.
Please help.

Regards,
Ravi Gupta

Re: Local Tab - could not discover local jvm processes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You should ask at the hawtio user forum / community
http://hawt.io/community/index.html

And btw we fixed a bug in the connector plugin recently, so its
advised to upgrade to newer release.

--
Claus Ibsen