Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sh...@stpaul.com on 2002/08/27 18:13:18 UTC

PDF looks fine prints incorrectly sporadically

My PDFs generated using FOP always look fine on the screen and most of the
time they look the same when I print them.

BUT - occasionally when I print a PDF my tables and data are for the most
part in the correct spot but most of the text is a jumbled mess like:

!"#$%&'(!) Cat, PID open
Cat, R na Ptl, e Category

Some of the text is correct and some is not.

When I immediately reprint the same document sometimes it's correct and
sometimes it's not.

This is happening on more than one printer.

Why do my printers hate me?

Any Ideas?

Thanks!
Shawn