Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Jintao Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/01/31 06:22:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache APISIX Ingress controller v1.6.0 released

Hi all,

Apache APISIX Community is glad to announce the Apache APISIX  Ingress
controller v1.6.0 has been released.

Apache APISIX is a cloud-native microservices API gateway, delivering the
ultimate performance, security, open-source and scalable platform for all
your APIs and microservices.

Apache APISIX Ingress controller is a Kubernetes Ingress controller
implementation using Apache APISIX as the data plane.

This release contains a number of new features, bug fixes. The notable
changes include:

* We removed the v2beta2 API version.
* In this version we added more Gateway API support. e.g.
TCPRoute/UDPRoute/HTTPRouteFilter etc.
* From this version, we can proxy external services and external name
services. And integrated with the service discovery component.

Release Note:
https://github.com/apache/apisix-ingress-controller/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#160

Downloads:
https://apisix.apache.org/downloads/