Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/09/03 04:34:33 UTC

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

It could be integrated into Apache.

What exactly would the process of integrating look like?

I suspect it would start with a vote email?

Since the existing plugin license is MIT, what happens here?  I don't know the rules or process on how we can change the license. I had read that there were exceptions where we might be able to keep the original license while in Apache. I believe...

Also, would the old repo be transferred, forked, hard copy?

If we do this, we could start with "phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner”.

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Great idea Julio. I've updated the readme to point to the forked plugin.

Simon Mac Donald
http://simonmacdonald.com

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.