Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iVerticalLeap.com> on 2003/04/18 20:51:39 UTC

maven eclipse: compilation missing required project 'workspace'

I have one master project hypothetically called x-site.  I have many
subprojects called x-project1, x-project1.

Maven compiles and works great.

The problem is in Eclipse after running:

C:\workspace\x-project1> maven eclipse

Refreshing the project in Eclipse complains about missing a required
project called 'workspace', and there are no src folders associated.

I tracked the problem to the .classpath file, where the <classpathentry>
is created incorrectly.

Here is what it is after maven eclipse:

  <classpathentry kind="src"
path="C:\workspace\x-project1/src/main"></classpathentry>

Here is what works, base on projects created by eclipse:

  <classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main"></classpathentry>

This, of course, does not provide for an external src reference, but it
works for me.

Has anyone else run into this?  Can I change my project.xml to make it
behave?

Thanks,

Kevin Ross

Re: maven eclipse: compilation missing required project 'workspace'

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Hi Kevin,

I ran into this today too...
--