Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/11/30 16:33:14 UTC

Anyone using Oracle store in a Tomcat/Slide windows service ?

I am able to run my Slide app from the commandline with an Oracle store
perfectly, but when I try to run it as a Windows service, it will not allow
me to login as the root user. It gives an internal server error but no more
information than that.  The service version will allow login and browsing if
the store is a Tx store, though.   I noticed that I needed to set the
slide.properties to specify the full location for the domain.xml file in
%CATALINA_HOME%/common/classes/slide.properties.  Is there something else
needed to specify for the Oracle libs ?

Nick