Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/18 15:16:03 UTC

New PMC Member: Robert Dale

We would like to announce that Robert Dale is now a member of the Apache
TinkerPop PMC. Robert has been a helpful to the TinkerPop community in a
variety of ways for some time now as a committer and has demonstrated
ongoing interest in the growth of the project which makes him a welcome
member to the PMC.

As per tradition, I include with this announcement the TinkerPop Guild
portrait as a reminder of the olden and golden days of doing graphs:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Jan_de_Bray_002.jpg

Welcome to the PMC, Robert - we'll have to get the portrait amended to
include you. Or you can just be the guy with the big cookie thing.

Re: [TinkerPop] New PMC Member: Robert Dale

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
I was wondering where Gremlin was these days. You two been hangin’ at the beach together… The little green guy needs to get back to work!

https://twitter.com/apachetinkerpop/status/854372003322580992 <https://twitter.com/apachetinkerpop/status/854372003322580992>

Posted by Jason Plurad <pl...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.