Posted to users@maven.apache.org by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 12:18:10 UTC

maven-surefire-plugin 2.0 and 2.3 - init phase problem

Hello experts!
My tests passed ok with maven-surefire-plugin 2.0
***********************************
 T E S T S
MyInitializationTest
***********************************
With maven-surefire-plugin 2.3 I have another behavior:
***********************************
MyInitializationTest
 T E S T S

Re: maven-surefire-plugin 2.0 and 2.3 - init phase problem

Posted by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com>.
It seems since version 2.2 maven-surefire-plugin do not care about order of
tests:
(3)<include>**/init/*Data*</include>
(2)<include>**/api/*1Test.java</include>
(1)<include>**/api/*2Test.java</include>
How can I tell to maven to keep the order I writed?
(<executions> mechanism is unsuitable)
Someone can help me?

Posted by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hello experts!
With 2.1 version it works, with 2.2 it does not
My tests passed ok with maven-surefire-plugin 2.1
***********************************
 T E S T S
MyInitializationTest
***********************************
With maven-surefire-plugin 2.2 I have another behavior:
***********************************
MyInitializationTest
 T E S T S
***********************************
That is why I have many problems.
Why MyInitializationTest executes before  "T E S T S" with 2.2 plugin

Posted by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jörg, I have decided to use <executions> mechanism, but there is
another problems :)
How can I use the same classloader during few <executions> phases
(surefire)?
I have experimented with
<forkMode> and other tags,
but maven-surefire-plugin 2.3 is still use different classloaders.