Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hayarobi Park <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/14 05:40:37 UTC

antlr-3.1.3 depends on antlr-2.7.7.

The antlr-3.1.3 depends on antlr-runtime-3.1.3, which depends on
stringtemplate-3.2, and stringtemplate depends on antlr-2.7.7; the
dependency scope is all compile.

I got two versions of antlr, when I using 'mvn
dependency:copy-dependencies'. I'm looking for a way to use only one
antlr by using dependencyManagement or other methods. Could you help me?

Re: antlr-3.1.3 depends on antlr-2.7.7.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
different packages in. the jars

- Stephen