Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 07:53:02 UTC

Shout-out for Misty

Our docs are getting a lot of love lately, courtesy of one Misty
Stanley-Jones. As someone who joined this community by way of
documentation, I'd like to say: Thank you, Misty!

-n

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <ms...@cloudera.com>.
Aww, thanks all! Thank you for all of your help getting me up to speed and
reviewing my patches. It's been a lot of fun so far. :)

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by tobe <to...@gmail.com>.
Keep updating. Thanks very much!

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by tobe <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Alex Newman <po...@gmail.com>.
Hooray docs!

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Alex Newman <po...@gmail.com>.
Hooray docs!

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Huge +1

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks Misty

On Aug 20, 2014, at 3:17 AM, Anoop John <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great work!  Thanks a lot Misty...
>

> -Anoop-
>
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:56 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
>
>> Great job !! Keep it up.!!!
>>
>> Regards
>> Ram
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:49 AM, rajeshbabu chintaguntla <
>> rajeshbabu.chintaguntla@huawei.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Good work. Thanks Misty!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Rajeshbabu.

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
+1, it's a great to have you...

Nicolas

Re: Shout-out for Misty

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks Misty

On Aug 20, 2014, at 3:17 AM, Anoop John <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great work!  Thanks a lot Misty...
>

> -Anoop-
>
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:56 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
>
>> Great job !! Keep it up.!!!
>>
>> Regards
>> Ram
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:49 AM, rajeshbabu chintaguntla <
>> rajeshbabu.chintaguntla@huawei.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Good work. Thanks Misty!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Rajeshbabu.