Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chetan Vig <ch...@ymerge.com> on 2001/08/20 20:56:02 UTC

Missing

Hi Kelly,

It seems that the following tags for the PDF Bookmarks no more work with
latest Release

                        <fox:outline internal-destination="sec1">
                           <fox:label>Your Text</fox:label>
                        </fox:outline>

I was able to create the bookmarks earlier upto FOP 0.19, however with
FOP0.20 and above it has stopped working.

I would appreciate if you take a look...coz I remember you are the one
who had implemented this piece 5 months back.

Thanks,

Chetan Vig