Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yu...@mergent.com on 2002/02/01 16:19:35 UTC

is indexed="true" working on Struts 1.0?

I have an array of object in myForm, say, users. Each user has a name, a
password ...
I want to put these fields as <html:text name="user" property="name"
indexed="true"/> and can be submited.
Is there any way to do so with Struts 1.0? or I have to use Struts 1.0.1?

I tried it on Struts 1.0 and got an error:

....editUser.jsp(236,5) Attribute indexed invalid according to the specified
TLD

Thank you for any help.

Re: is indexed="true" working on Struts 1.0?

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@pacific.net.au>.
I'm quite certain the indexed option in the tags is only available in
the nightly build.

Arron.