Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 08:00:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.1-incubating

This is a call for a vote to release Apache Storm (incubating) version 0.9.1. This will be the first release of Apache Storm.

A vote was held on the developer mailing list, and passed with 9 +1 votes (6 binding, 3 non-binding), no 0 votes, and no -1 votes.

Release Vote:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-storm-dev/201402.mbox/%3c44C5BAAD-0FD8-454C-84D7-C8DA924420D7@gmail.com%3e

Release Vote Result:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-storm-dev/201402.mbox/%3c3A207F1C-3B07-4029-93D4-87ABEB412D36@gmail.com%3e

The tag to be voted upon is v0.9.1-incubating:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-storm.git;a=tree;h=ffc7a81bfba60c735dd6801af4f5e8db3812658c;hb=ffc7a81bfba60c735dd6801af4f5e8db3812658c

The specific source archive being voted upon can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/storm/storm-0.9.1-incubating-dist-rc3/apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/storm/storm-0.9.1-incubating-dist-rc3

The release artifacts are signed with the key available here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=22b832708295fa2c15c4f3c70ac0d2bc6fded4bd

The staging repository for this release can be found here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1002/

The generated reports and documentation for this release can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/storm/storm-0.9.1-incubating-report-rc3

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 0.9.1-incubating.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 0.9.1-incubating
[ ]  0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because …

Thanks,
Apache Storm Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.1-incubating

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Joseph Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joseph,

Posted by Joseph Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Hi sebb,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding) from me.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Correction: “has not transitioned to the Apache v2 license” should  read “has now transitioned to the Apache v2 license”.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the input!

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
+1

-Taylor

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.1-incubating

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Voting is now closed. Thank you to everyone who voted.

This vote passes with 3 binding +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes. Totals:

+1:
Ted Dunning*
Matt Franklin*
Suresh Srivinas*