Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/04/21 05:10:17 UTC

AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Hi all,

I am following the example from http://www.mkyong.com/wicket/how-do-use-ajaxlazyloadpanel-in-wicket/ but get following error:

Last cause: Cannot replace a component which has not been added: id='pList', component=[PListPanel [Component id = pList]]:
[AjaxLazyLoadPanel [Component id = pList]]

By the way, is the checking for JavaEnabled valid or still needed? I have JavaScript enabled but the method #isJavaEnabled returns false;

WebClientInfo clientInfo = WebSession.get().getClientInfo();
if (clientInfo.getProperties().isJavaEnabled()) {
	add(new AjaxLazyLoadPanel("pList", pModel) {
		@Override
		public Component getLazyLoadComponent(String id) {
			return new PListPanel("pList", pModel);
        }
    }).setOutputMarkupId(true);
} else {
	add(new PListPanel("pList", pModel);
}

Thanks, Chris

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Yes, that should do it.

Sven

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Sorry, that should have been:

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Martin,

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Martin,

thanks for your help. I would have a follow-up question:

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.