Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Shay Thompson <st...@adobe.com> on 2007/02/06 04:59:48 UTC

Re: Can I pass parameters to ServletTestCase ?

Can you be a bit more specific on what the problem is you're having with
running tests via the command line?  I run tons of tests using Cactus,
all from the command-line using Ant.
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/task_cactus.html

Dan.Doyle@cexp.com wrote:
> If you are interested in passing parameters, take a look at this page,
> http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_testcase.html, under Step
> 6. I haven't actually used this functionality.
>
> I am still having a problem running cactus tests from a JUnit
> TestRunner. The only test runner I can use at this point is
> ServletTestRunner. So, it is not looking like Cactus will be used if I
> can't resolve the problem of running cactus tests from the command line.
>
> I think this forum is sort of dead.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Dan

If you apply Ohms Law, e=mc2, to the hypotenuse and add to that a catalyst consisting of a set of struts and a gigahertz, you will theoretically arrive at an answer yesterday...

Shay Thompson - Lead Computer Scientist
Adobe Systems, Inc. - Titan Core QE
Voice: x34728 or 612.251.5415