Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mickael Istria <mi...@openwide.fr> on 2008/12/16 12:33:29 UTC

Start a JMS Service "Java first" without Spring

Hello,

  I am trying to expose a Java service over JMS only using Java only,
and no Spring (because this service is generated and exposed at
runtime, and does not exist yet at dev time). This service must use a
remote provider (no need to embed an ActiveMQ or any other provider in
my app).

 I've been searching for example of code that could help me, but the
best page I found is still the CXF JMS documentation page
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws-java-first-with-jms-transport.html).
That's a good start point, but I don't know what I should type instead
of the "..." in the code sample.

 Does anyone know where I can find a good example of such use case ?

 Thanks in advance, Regards

 Mickael

Re: Start a JMS Service "Java first" without Spring

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
By the way ... have you tried to download and run the example?

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: Start a JMS Service "Java first" without Spring

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Mickael,

can you explain a bit more what you want to achieve? You wrote the
service does not exist at dev time. Does that mean that the endpoint
only exists at runtime or does it mean
that you do not know the service contract at dev time?

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider