Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by bartoo <ba...@op.pl> on 2012/12/30 16:20:58 UTC

Re: Re: [SPAM] Re: [RELEASE] Respin snapshot builds for early verification available

Hi,

I wasn't precise enought, what I ment is to get snapshots for ubuntu in deb package. I do realise that you will relise aoo in january, and before it will be relised I' like to preview current version. Beacose I using ubuntu on my netbook I will have a chance to do it while I'm travelling.

Kind regards,

Bartosz Kozanecki

Re: Re: [RELEASE] Respin snapshot builds for early verification available

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
bartoo wrote:
> I wasn't precise enought, what I ment is to get snapshots for ubuntu
> in deb package. I do realise that you will relise aoo in january, and
> before it will be relised I' like to preview current version.

I don't think there are misunderstandings here. Usually, Juergen builds
snapshots for Windows and Mac, while Ariel builds snapshots for Linux.
These snapshots (not the current ones, but some future ones) will then
be released.

The "communication problem" is that this time we didn't manage to get
Juergen's builds and Ariel's builds available at the same time, which
unfortunately means that Linux builds will be available either with some
delay or directly at the next snapshot.

Regards,
   Andrea.