Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by heapifyman <he...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/06 15:55:05 UTC

Jump to specific page of AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Hello all,

I would like to ask, if there is a built-in functionality to display a
particular page of an AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable when displaying the
table, i.e. instead of page 1 of 5 I would like to have it display page 3 of
5 initially because an entry of interest is on that page?

Thanks in advance,
Philip

Re: Jump to specific page of AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Posted by heapifyman <he...@gmail.com>.
Am 06.10.2011 um 16:08 schrieb Hans Lesmeister 2:

> DataTable.setCurrentPage(int)

Thanks. When would be the best moment to call that method if I wanted
to accomplish the following:
I add a new entry to the table and afterwards want to display the page
where the new entry appears in the table taking into account the sort
state of the table.

Someone got an example for that by chance?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Hans Lesmeister 2 <ha...@lessy-software.de>.