Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/09 16:33:18 UTC

RequestResponseFilter usage...

Hi,

as I was palying around the idea to get rid of most of the WriteRequest
pages, I found some code that uses it extensively, the
RequestResponseFilter class and all it's attached classes.

It seems that it's something created to solve this JIRA :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-92

I have looked at the code, and unless I spend a few hours to understand
what it's doing, as there is no Javadoc nor tutorial, I wonder if this
feature is useful, and if so, how it works.

The very same question has already been raised a few years ago, but I'm
still wondering if it's an interesting feature, and if it's something we
should keep it around ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com