Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> on 2002/07/08 15:28:15 UTC

Gnome2 and SVN

I compiled Gnome2 on my freebsd box over the weekend.

Lookee... the file manager (Nautilus) recognizes our svn repository as
a "web folder", just like Win32.  It appears like a normal filesystem:

  http://www.red-bean.com/sussman/images/Screenshot.png

It's a gee-whiz DAV thing, I guess.

Re: Gnome2 and SVN

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 10:28:15AM -0500, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:

> I compiled Gnome2 on my freebsd box over the weekend.
>
> Lookee... the file manager (Nautilus) recognizes our svn repository as
> a "web folder", just like Win32.  It appears like a normal filesystem:
>
>   http://www.red-bean.com/sussman/images/Screenshot.png
>
> It's a gee-whiz DAV thing, I guess.

That's exactly what it is.

WebDAV, baby!  Woo!