Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Don Hass <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/15 23:33:59 UTC

YUI Calendar popup in ModalWindow

Has anyone ran into an issue (z-index) with a DateField on a panel in a
ModalWindow.

In both Firefox and IE they both render poorly IMHO.

I have tried overriding z-index of the ModalWindow lower image border and
the Calendar div layer all to no avail.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13222461/Calendar.jpg

It is very easy to reproduce via following code:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
OverlapTest.java
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
public class OverlapTest extends WebPage {
  public OverlapTest() {
    final ModalWindow modal;
    add(modal = new ModalWindow("modal"));
    modal.setInitialWidth(300);
    modal.setInitialHeight(100);
    modal.setContent(new ModalPanel(modal.getContentId()));

    add(new AjaxLink("open") {
        modal.show(target);
      }
    });
  }
}

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
OverlapTest.html
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
<head>
  <title>Modal Window Overlap Test</title>
</head>
Modal window + YUI calendar popup overlap issue test.
Open modal dialog

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
ModalPanel.java
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
public class ModalPanel extends Panel {
  public ModalPanel(String id) {
    super(id);
    final DateField dateField = new DateField("date");
    add(dateField);
  }
}

ModalPanel.html

Re: YUI Calendar popup in ModalWindow

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
I've had the reverse problem.. Modal window infront of a datepicker ,
using it  in flat mode...

regards Nino