Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Urciolo, Kevin J (IS)" <Ke...@ngc.com> on 2010/05/13 19:22:31 UTC

Envelope was not recognized. (Does it exist in service WSDL?)

Can you help me understand why I am receiving the error below?  I took
the wsdl_first_xml_wrapped example and began modifying it to work with
my own WSDL.  The code compiles and the server runs.  However, I receive
the error each time I hit the web service.

Error Returned:
<ns1:XMLFault xmlns:ns1="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat">
   <ns1:faultstring>Message part
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Envelope was not recognized.
(Does it exist in service WSDL?)</ns1:faultstring>
</ns1:XMLFault>

WSDL:
 <<abissearch.wsdl>>
Input SOAP:
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:abis="http://abisserver/abissearch/">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <abis:Search>
         <ebts>...</ebts>
      </abis:Search>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Thanks.

Re: Envelope was not recognized. (Does it exist in service WSDL?)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Well, the issue is that you started with:
wsdl_first_xml_wrapped
which is a XML binding, not a soap binding.   Thus, it's not expecting an soap
things in there.   It for plain XML.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp