Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Cabasson Denis <de...@insee.fr> on 2007/07/31 17:52:43 UTC

Maven-eclipse-plugin artifacts cache broken

I think the artifact caching mecanism in the maven-eclipse-plugin is
broken, due to some code included in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-292

The patch applied broke the caching mecanism (at least as far as I can
see).

Could some one have a look into this, confirm the problem I'm cirrently
seeing and publish a bugfix release for this plugin? I think the caching
mecanism is important enough that a stable version without this mecanism
deserves a bugfix release.
Seems Brian isn't over there at the moment.

Thanks.

Denis.

RE: Maven-eclipse-plugin artifacts cache broken

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Hi Denis,
I was travelling but did receive your mails and will take a look.

Thanks,
Brian