Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/26 07:00:40 UTC

[FlexJS] Question about wiki access

I have been trying to get access to the wiki so I can add a page for PAYG
under references and guides.

Is this functionality intended to be available for committers? I can only
see/select 'Aries' as an option under 'Create'

If not, then I can provide my draft content to someone else who has access
(any volunteers?)

cheers,
Greg

Re: [FlexJS] Question about wiki access

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
JIRA, the Wiki, and Source Control, all have different user/password
systems.  So anybody who wants to edit the wiki needs to be given access
rights, which I just did.  You should be able to log in and see the edit
icon now.

Have fun and thanks for volunteering to work on doc,
-Alex

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.