Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Tabuenca <dt...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 19:39:16 UTC

Sorting tables when using render blocks

I really like the contrib:Table component. The content of my table
cell is dynamic and needs to be rendered with a link so I use the
specially-named render blocks to specify how to render the cells.
However, when I do this for the table headers, I loose the ability to
sort. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to include inside the
header block in order to access the sort functionality. I imagine it's
just a direct link... but to which listener?