Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/17 10:37:46 UTC

[sitedocs] Permission problems

Hey Alex,

Permissions of some MINA site file is 0644, so I cannot deploy the
whole site.  Could you please take care of it?

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [sitedocs] Permission problems

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
I removed files with 0644 and republished.  It works great!  No worries.

Thanks,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/

Re: Thread safe ProtocolSession

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Horia,

2005/5/18, Horia Muntean <ho...@gmail.com>:
> Is Mina's ProtocolSession thread safe?

Yes

> Suppose one has 2 threads that call session.write("hello"). What is the
> result of such situation?

You can. :)  If not, please let me know.  It must be a bug!

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Thread safe ProtocolSession

Posted by Horia Muntean <ho...@gmail.com>.
Is Mina's ProtocolSession thread safe?

Suppose one has 2 threads that call session.write("hello"). What is the
result of such situation?

Regards,
Horia

Re: [sitedocs] Permission problems

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin Lee wrote:

>Hey Alex,
>
>Permissions of some MINA site file is 0644, so I cannot deploy the
>whole site.  Could you please take care of it?

Could not find anything out there.  Is this due to staging area or to
live published site?

I massaged some files regardless to see if I can fix it regardless in
the staging area.

Let me know if the carpet bombing missed.

Alex