Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Vyacheslav Zholudev <vy...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/04 10:53:55 UTC

Avro MultipleOutputs

Hi all,

I recently realized that there was no avro support for MultipleOutputs functionality. Then I wrote a simple class that does that. Since I'm very new to this avro/hadoop thing, I would appreciate if somebody could look at the code and spot any problems with it. Here is a link:

http://pastebin.com/HMPfgttg

Thanks a lot in advance,
Vyacheslav

Re: Avro MultipleOutputs

Posted by Scott Carey <sc...@apache.org>.
I am not an expert in the mapreduce API but it sounds useful.

You may have better luck with a review if you submit it as a patch to add
the functionality to Avro via a JIRA ticket.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO

-Scott