Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/10/12 09:50:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.6

Hi,

I think release early, release often is a good thing (TM) :)

We solved 1 issues in this release (the bug has been introduced with
the 1.2.2 release):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12315323

The release passes the OSGi CT.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-022/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 022 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.6

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.6

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Clement Escoffier  wrote
> +1,
>
> Minor remarks:
> - The others releases place the changelog in the doc folder.  But, I'm already pretty happy to have a changelog
hmm, not all - I copied it from configadmin where it is in the root
folder as well; so we should check all modules :)

> - The sun license has some typos and encoding issue. I don't know if it comes from my side for the encoding.
> - Again the bin artifacts do not contain the DEPENDENCIES files (we really need to look into that).
Yepp, definitly

Carsten

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
  Sorry Carsten - been away and must have missed this

+1

- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.6

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.6

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote the release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.6 passed successfully
with four binding +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Rob Walker, Clement
Escoffier, and Karl Pauls.
No other votes.

Thanks for voting!

I'll upload the artifacts asap