Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Noel Kendall <no...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/07 00:57:49 UTC

4.4.1 upgrade issue - no SSVM, CPVM, Router

I recently attempted an upgrade from 4.2.0 to 4.4.1 and in the process, mytemplates were not properly updated. I have the templates now,but SSVM and CPVM are gone.Have been looking through the source to see under what conditions,and where/how the SSVM is created once gone.I would appreciate a hint from someone who knows their way aroundthe source to help me narrow down where to look.Many thanks,Noel

RE: 4.4.1 upgrade issue - no SSVM, CPVM, Router

Posted by Noel Kendall <no...@hotmail.com>.
http://pastebin.com/1FyBLheT
/var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log
Appreciate your response! Getting desperate!
Many thanks, Noel

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
Post some mgmt logs on pastebin and we might be able to see why it won't
start.

Erik

Den søndag 7. desember 2014 skrev Noel Kendall <no...@hotmail.com>
følgende: