Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/13 06:23:39 UTC

[FlexJS] Installation Problem

Hello,
I'm trying to install latest version 0.0.6. But after a while, installation
just stops without any log or message.

I kept waiting for more than 30 minutes, but nothing seems to happen.

Screenshot for reference:

http://pasteboard.co/1E5I5o9M.png

https://snag.gy/DU5tvN.jpg

Log:

Installer version 3.2.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
SDK version Apache FlexJS 0.6.0
AIR version 21.0
Flash Player version 21.0
Creating Apache FlexJS home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache FlexJS from:
http://mirrors.koehn.com/apache/flex/flexjs/0.6.0/binaries/apache-flex-flexjs-0.6.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature
The Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing:
C:\Users\deepakms\Documents\Drive\Work\FlexSDKs\FlexJS0.0.6AIR21FP21\temp\apache-flex-flexjs-0.6.0-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing:
C:\Users\deepakms\Documents\Drive\Work\FlexSDKs\FlexJS0.0.6AIR21FP21\temp\apache-flex-flexjs-0.6.0-bin.zip

Any ideas?

-Deepak

Re: [FlexJS] Installation Problem

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Yup, works fine now. Thanks Alex.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
This is the log:
Installer version 3.2.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
SDK version Apache FlexJS 0.6.0
AIR version 20.0
Flash Player version 20.0
Creating Apache FlexJS home